Saturday, September 17, 2011

K, I did it...

Well, Hello there.

My name is Jen. I started a blog because I have been asked so many times if I had one. Well, now I can say, "Yes!!!"

I don't know how often I will post. I have lots of pictures. This will mainly be for my nails but there might be some other things thrown in. When we start going on rides again, I might do some of those.

Lets get down to pics, shall we?

This is my first Halloween mani for the year.

Rococo A Go-go with ChG Solar Power and just some odd looking black bats.

The poor little bat on my index finger looked like he had an accident. I will do this mani again closer to Halloween and it will be better.

Have I mentioned Halloween is my favorite holiday? :)

Thanks for reading! :D

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! So glad you finally started a blog and we can see all your mani's and nail art in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bats, Bats, are everywhere!!! Glad you have joined are little blogging world =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the nail blog community lol :p

    Oh yeah, halloween is approaching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! It's been a long time coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Welcome to the insanity that is blogging, lol. Above all, have FUN! *squish*

    ReplyDelete