Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloweenie-ish sponging

I don't know why I have gotten more and more into sponging these days. This mani is ok, it looks better irl than in the pics. Also, for some reason, I have rekindled my love for Zoya sparkles. :)

This is Ivanka, Mimi, and Edyta.



 aaaaaaaaaaaand one playing with the lighting, I got a new bulb. I'm unsure if i like it yet...
(this picture was taken a day after, hence the tip wear and weirdly flaked off index finger because I "use it as a tool instead of a jewel.")

4 comments:

  1. great color combo! Do you have tips on sponging, I seem to suck at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I've got another sponge mani in mind, I will do a tutorial!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see the tutorial, let me know when you post it. Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay tuned. Scheduled for Sunday. :D

    ReplyDelete