Monday, October 3, 2011

what about a comparison post?

I got my Muppet collection last week. I got all the glitters, which I have a mani in mind for them, but this one was just calling to me. I went back and forth, back and forth and had to get Meep Meep Meep because I love Beaker so. However, I just had this nagging feeling that it was a The One That Got Away dupe. The salon I was at, happened to have The One that Got away so I did a bottle comparison. It was completely different.
(Meep-Meep-Meep, The One That Got Away)

...however...on the nail...well... look.
 (meep on the finger, TOTGA on wheel, no flash)
 (with flash)

 Don't get me wrong, I am glad I got it. I love TOTGA, they are just too similar on the nail to be so different in the bottle.

So I didn't do anything spectacular to my mani tonight. Although, I broke a nail at work today, and filed all the rest of them down...so short nails for a while...oh well.
So this is Meep Meep Meep with Crown Me Already accent, covered with 2 coats of Rainbow Connection. :D I LOVE Gelous.
 Oh, and cause I can't leave well enough alone...it looks like my fingernail is wearing a beret.
Merci pour la lecture, bonne soirée.

No comments:

Post a Comment