Wednesday, November 2, 2011

LOOKIT!!! LOOKIT!!!

Kristin @ The Manicured Monkey is an awesome friend!!! She has been making jewelry for quite some time. She has an Etsy shop called The Beading Monkey. She makes BEAUTIFUL stuffs!
Rings, Bracelets, necklaces, all kinds of other things!!! (I would think they would be rather unique Holiday gifts...You should totally give her a looksie.)

In the Awesomeness of Kristin, She sent me beautiful stuffs.

Lets look, shall we?
I got bobby pins!!! I love bobby pins. I wear bobby pins every day!!!
 I can't tell you what color these are. They are blue and glitter. I love them.
I couldn't wait to rip the bobby pins that were in my hair out, and replaced them with these!!!
 And here they are in my hair.
 I LOVE this picture, they look like they are glowing!!!
I never want to take them out. They are the most beautiful things I have seen in my life!
Y'all should TOTALLY check out her shop and her blog!!! She is incredible!!!

2 comments: