Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Mani!!!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I have many things to be thankful for.
I still have both my parents, they are still together, and they love me no matter what.
I have a wonderful boyfriend, whom I love, and who loves me very much.
I have a roof over my head.
I have food to eat.
I have lots of wonderful women that I am proud to call my friends who share in my wacky obsession of makeup, especially nail polish!


So, on to the mani!!! This is Color Club Wild and Willing with a marble of OPI My Private Jet (GASP!!! Yes, I marbled MPJ, don't freak out, it wasn't the ultra holo one. It's the brownish sparkly one.) and Sally Hansen Teeny Greeny Bikini


My favorite is the pointer finger on this hand!




Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! I love this <3 I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it! Have a great thanksgiving~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out very nice! Nothing like my attempt tonight!

    ReplyDelete