Tuesday, March 27, 2012

oooh, a franken, don't mind if I do!!!

My friend Sarah over at Samariums Swatches is a frankening fool!!! She made this. She calls it Pixie Sprinkles. I love it. The first time I saw her post a picture of it I told her I wanted it, and I basically bothered her until she sent me one. ;) j/k I wasn't expecting her to give me one, it just showed up in the mail one day out of the blue!!! I like it, I like it, a lot!




So after wearing it for 4 days, I got a new plate DRK-A, but I wasn't finished wearing Pixie Sprinkles. So I did what anyone would do, I stamped over it with Diamond Cosmetics Chain Mail.


Now I want you to notice...there is hardly even any tip wear...and you saw me say this was 4 days later...Yeah...Sarah makes a kick ass franken!

2 comments:

  1. OOh I would love the franken as well! Mine dont turn out so well! And I love this stamp, its kinda psychadelic like those old spinning ones from the sixties...does that make sense even?

    Anyway, Beautiful!

    M

    ReplyDelete