Tuesday, April 10, 2012

LOOK!!! Zoya Beach!

So, today I have the Zoya Beach collection for you!

Beach is full of beautiful cremes (and one shimmer). All of these went on beautifully, with the same great formula we've all come to expect from Zoya. All of the pics show 2 coats.
 First off Reagan. She is a beautiful raspberry. She turned out to be one of my favorites.
 Lara is more of a fuscia. I don't have very many pinks. I'm warming up to them, though.
 Shelby is a cute bubble gum pink. Reminds me of Barbie.
 Arizona. I'm not a fan of orange. But the way this one went on, I think that could change.
 Tracie. The shimmer sets her aside from all the others. I wore Tracie for 4 days. The color is amazing!
And, lastly, Wednesday. Wednesday could have used a third coat, but IRL these streaks were non-existant.

Over all, I am very pleased with this collection. Zoya always seems to have some tricks up their sleeves. I haven't been disappointed with a collection of theirs, yet.

Stay tuned for The Surf collection on Thursday.
Thanks for reading.


*****Products in this post were sent to me by the company for my honest review*****

1 comment: