Monday, May 21, 2012

Monkey See/Monkey Do 5/21

My Monkey See/Monkey Do this week is inspired by This post from The Nailasaurus.

Since I don't have any aEnglands I used what I had. This is a base of Glitter Gals Fuschia 3D sparkle, then sponged with OPI DS Signature and Glitter Gal Lizard Belly using the same technique she used in her post. I love how it turned out. It reminds me of watermelon.

It's neat! Please excuse the craptastic pictures. This mani was so holo that the camera wouldn't focus and when it did it was all weird and turned my skin tone red. Also, my index finger keeps breaking and peeling, and just generally pissing me off, thats why it is cut off in most pics.






as always please see my disclaimer page about the Monkey See/Monkey Do manis.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments: