Monday, May 7, 2012

Monkey See/Monkey Do 5/7 Edition!

My Monkey See/Monkey Do mani today is inspired by a very special Monkey. Krisin truly has been an inspiration to me. She and I have become great friends. She is great! So this is the post I drew inspiration from. The Manicured Monkey Sally Hansen Lapis Amethyst Striping.

So here is my take on it.

This is Mimi and Just Spotted the Lizard. soooooo, I couldn't decide what picture to use, so you get a bunch. :) I love this so very much! I think I am going to need a back up bottle of Just Spotted the Lizard... it's so pretty!








3 comments:

  1. I love it, great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never thought to layer Lizard over Mimi!!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors¡¡¡¡ They combine great¡¡

    ReplyDelete