Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pure Ice Vinyl Remix

I got some very interesting polishes in the mail to review. These are new. I've never seen something like these. They are black crackle, but they are a color, also. Pure Ice has a new collection called Vinyl Remix. <<Click on that to see more about it. it is all kinds of awesome.
Here are the sets i received:

 They all come with a white base, which quite honestly is AWESOME! It covers in 1 coat. When I play with these more I will post more about them. I wonder if it is just plain white or if there is truly something special about it. I will have to use other polishes with it and report back.
 So here is what I came up with.







OOOOOOH and a VIDEO, TOO!!!!



I don't know why there is no thumbnail, but i assure you there is a movie there!
This is unlike any "crackle" that is out there. You really need to experience this for yourself. I am unsure how much these are going to run, but you get 2 polishes in a pack. And these polishes are SO worth it! Bravo Pure Ice/Bari Beauty for putting out a neat unique polish!

1 comment: