Thursday, March 21, 2013

More Pixie Dust art!!

I love playing with the different textures.

I started off with just a simple white, then sponged London, then Dahlia. I am seriously loving these Pixies Dusts. I have worn them nearly everyday since I got them.




I am totally looking forward to the summer ones. Speaking of, want a preview of the summer pixie dust release? ok, you talked me into it. :D

Click to make it big. It's worth it!!!
Zoya describes them as:
This incredible and best-selling formula is sure to captivate with a magical sparkle and sugary finish like no other.

Zoya PIXIE DUST - SUMMER edition

ZP683 - Solange: EXCLUSIVE PIGMENT!!! Gold Metal sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.

ZP677 - Beatrix: Tangerine Metal sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.

ZP676 - Destiny: Coral Metal sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.

ZP682 - Miranda: Rose sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.

ZP675 - Stevie: Violet sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.

ZP681 - Liberty: Blue sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
 
I received the polishes used in this post for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment